Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Life line

I love it when something so simple can make one so happy.

Can't you just feel the love?

 I don't know what the hell took me so long. Why is it that we I put off something so simple, and inexpensive and easy, even though we're I'm pretty sure the solution is so simple and inexpensive and easy?

I bought my car almost a year and a half ago. I bought this about a month ago.  Yes, this simple cable, which took me 17 months to buy, is the lifeline between my digital music and my car sound system.

Goodbye annoying radio commercials. Goodbye overplayed teeny-bopper music. Goodbye irritating DJ --  me and my cable are in charge now.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Technology...ya gotta love it...or hate it.
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, that is so awesome. Car/House/Westy home improvements are so grand, and one always has that "*What* took me so long?" moment.

Congrats!

Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Congratulations! That is superb. I still have to use one of those dumb cassette player adapters, but it works. A whole new world!

xoxox
Jacquie

Anonymous said...

The desire for material goods is the cause of so much human suffering. I say you return it to Radio Shack.