Friday, May 2, 2014

Pool time?

I got home late last night from my business trip to Philadelphia. It was past 2 AM east coast time by the time I put the key in the front door lock and dragged my bags into the house.

The house was empty save for the cats, as the girls were sound asleep at their dads' houses. But don't think they didn't leave little remnants of themselves scattered throughout the house. They did.

The below is the most obvious -- strategically placed on the big empty kitchen island, where I'd be sure not to miss it.


Can't blame a girl for trying, right? And I actually have to admit that #7 is slightly compelling....

9 comments:

Pat said...

Not sure if you know--middle girl did this all by herself last Wed and presented it to me...not a single misspelling!
Love, Mom

Beth said...

No, no clue. I did not see it until last night! I should have known that if it was spelled correctly it was M, but #10, that it would get A off her phone threw me off!

xoxo,
Beth

Pat said...

I was really impressed with the layout, clip art and humor.
Mom

Beth said...

She is a funny one. I took the ipad on my trip with me, but rarely use it otherwise -- mostly she does. Two of the open tabs in Safari were (1) photos of dorm rooms at Stanford and (2) photos of dorm rooms at Oxford! Too cute.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Welcome home!! you missed psycho weather, smart girl. Can we play this weekend? I'd love to come swim in your pool.

xo
Jacquie

Beth said...

Swimming in my pool does sound devine!

Still warm tomorrow, right? Beach afternoon? Or sushi dinner, or? Ready to play!

xoxo,
Beth

Beth said...

and divine ;)

Me, You, or Ellie said...

How about a beach day with all the kids then you and I run away to sushi?

talk about divine :)

xo
JCK

Me, You, or Ellie said...

We won't be bothering you to get us a pool.

Right out of Beckett. Or at least Paul Auster.

I love #9 too: You will be able to sun tan while we swim.

Just righteously awesome, E-Beth. Love your girls; love you.

I vote yes.

Love you.
xoxxo
Ellie