Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thumbs Up

The great thing abut having a thumb thing, is I get to thumbs-up everything.

 Ironing the tablecloth? Thumbs-up.

 Putting out the plates? Thumbs-up!

 Cleaning the glasses? Well, I think you know what direction my thumb is pointing.

 Leaning over the table? What's not to thumbs-up about that?

 Napkins! Everybody needs napkins. Thumbs-UP, baby.

 Relieved and happy and excited ready for it all to happen?

Thumbs most decidedly and enthusiastically up.

Happy Thanksgiving, my people. To you and yours.

5 comments:

mom said...

Looks beautiful Ellie, especially your lovely thumb..Great job... see you in a few... I love you. Happy Thanksgiving.....
mom

Noelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your beautiful family! You have always been that thunbs up girl!

Noelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your beautiful family! You have always been that thumbs up girl! Of course I meant ThuMbs up!

jacquie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, happy girl! Thumbs up right back acha.

xxoxox
Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Hope your thanksgiving dinner was a big thumb, well you know, up!!!

xoxo, beth