Monday, December 1, 2014

sneak peek


I have a great post formulating in my head about Thanksgiving, I even uploaded about 40 photos and have the working title "How to be a Bad Photographer" in mind. It's saved all nice and tidy in the drafts file for Tuesday. Sigh.

I was looking forward to Ellie's turkey day wrap up this morning, so imagine my chagrin when I opened the blog to find it waiting....for me....again.

Sigh.

Here's a sneak peek at the poorly documented awesomeness:

pie girl

See you Thursday!

2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Aw. Love that kid. Love that kitchen. Love looking at all the things everywhere. Love San Diego. Love Thanksgiving.

See you Thursday!! (cyberically-speaking.)

xoxox
Ellie

Beth said...

That woman has more names than anyone I know!

Looking forward to seeing more of her and the rest of yas later this week ;)

xo,
beth