Monday, October 12, 2015

80 + 1

Do you want to see more photos from Mom's bday weekend??

You doooo?

Okay, good.

Mishah and I arrived late to a party in full regalia on Saturday night, and my peeps greeted us like we were the Queen and King of Sheeba.

We're an exuberant group.

And who doesn't like exuberance?

Nobody, that's who.

And then? The megaphone.

See that look on MB's face? Yes. That's how we all felt.

And then . . . 

Sunday!

Clara and I walked to meet the assbag crew arriving on the train . . .

. . . and oh what a crew.

And then, just like that -- except with a lot of tricky transportation logistics -- there we were at Mom-Fest . . .

Mom Fest! 2015 Edition.

Colleenie and I saw eachother two weekends in a row. It's unfair and wrong that this past weekend the universe kept her from me.

Dang that Universe.

These two.

These two.

These two . . . wait! We two!

Okay, so here's a fun game. I like to call it "Who Can Wreck The Group Photo?!"

Sing along if you know the words.......

But anaway . . .

. . . the next day?

Mom photo
Some more Epic.

We tend to Epic.

And Fabuloso.


And Cool.

One of my favorite photos ever taken of my co-blogger and me . . .

Schlekita!

But let's face it. There's a lot of love, there's a lot of happiness, there's a lot of awesome epicness. But everybody only ever cares about these stinkers:

As Julie said, if Colleenie smiled any bigger, her face would explode.

Mom? Have we told you? We adore you.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Has anyone told you you should be a blogger? Well you should! You have a plethora of photos - and people like those on a blog! Especially photos of happy, smiling people. Love seeing all your faces. :)

Makes me smile myself, except when I see Jacquie in the coat that she somehow acquired at the clothes swap...then my eyes bug a little and I scrutinize the photo in it's large setting and remember how awesome it is. I *almost* get envious, but then I look at her facial expression, and well, what can you do but laugh (with, not at!) and think about how well she is rockin' it.... ;)

xoxo,
beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love revisiting all of this again and again and again forever. Great pics, mistah and artfully composed, sistah. Next time let's try for a family shot that doesn't involve staring directly into the sun, wouldya?

Xo

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I received many compliments on that jacket, I was so happy to finally be somewhere cool enough to wear it!

J

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I received many compliments on that jacket, I was so happy to finally be somewhere cool enough to wear it!

J

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love revisiting all of this again and again and again forever. Great pics, mistah and artfully composed, sistah. Next time let's try for a family shot that doesn't involve staring directly into the sun, wouldya?

Xo

Jacquie

mom said...

I can't tell you how much I love all of this... I keep looking at these great pictures. I love you all so much.... mom