Wednesday, October 26, 2016

San Diego stroll

As you'll see (and already know), I'm no Mistah with my camera. In fact, I don't even have a camera proper, just my iphone. But sometimes you can't help but whip it out and at least try to capture the loveliness.

My youngest is playing soccer this fall; she has practice every Thursday afternoon. Typically I drop my kids off at any practice they may have and pick them up after. But this particular practice is only an hour long, and it's in a great spot.

Just a short walk over a pedestrian bridge from the fields is all this:






Not bad for an afternoon stroll, right?

I heart San Diego.

2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, man. I heart that town of yours, too. We brought all our deck plants in because *frost*. So now we live in a fern forest in our living room.

Which isn't half bad, I guess.

Love it, Love that Sandy Eggo.

xoxox
Ellie

Jacquie said...

I love this, and can't wait to explore that pedestrian walkway! You can always stroll in the other direction to a certain yellow house if you prefer beverages to fresh air on any given day.

xoxox
Jacquie