Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mama's Day 2017

Another Mother's Day has come and gone. Here's a peek at my 2017 edition.

Breakfast in bed. Please note star and heart eggs in toast. Oh, and that I'm so special!

A Mother's Day bouquet that will never wilt! Compliments of my youngest. She made the snail too.

And this epic poem.

On to the next meal. Mother's Day toast with MY mom.

My crew post-brunch.

And last but definitely not least - champers in Mother's day chairs fit for queens with one of my all-time favorite moms - the lovely Jacquie!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Outstanding! We were so heroic to make that midday meet up happen! Love you, Beffie pie.

xo
Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Aw, what fun! Look at you two! So glad you two lovelies got to get together for such loveliness.

Now *that* is a jam-packed day.

And that poem? Oh, word.

Love!
xoxox
Ellie