Monday, August 19, 2019

Windows of Provincetown . . .

We had the great good fortune to find ourselves in Provincetown a few weeks or months or something ago, and my friend Mistah made himself a little art project out of the proceedings, while we were walking around town. "Windows of Provincetown," he called it. I like it.

And I have the great good fortune of Mistah sharing his project with me. I mean, I was there, but I was always like two blocks ahead, impatiently looking behind me, wondering where he'd gotten to this time . . .

I'm going to use Mistah's file names as captions because they are entirely perfect.

Window 1
Says it all.

Sunflower
Yep.

At The Old Colony

Ellie at The Old Colony
Succinct and accurate, and taken inside this particular window.

Governor Bradford
Back outside.

Horsey
Possibly my favorite?

Mannequins
Or maybe this one is.

Blue Window
No wait. I love this one. The blue and the art within and the composition . . .

Booze Window
What's not to love?

Cyclists
Confusing and slightly terrifying.

Guys in the Street Painting
The guys are in a painting, they're not painting.

Mr. Man
I love Mr. Man.

Tower Reflection
I love Provincetown.

Lobster Pot Guy
I love the Windows of Provincetown.

Wine
Thank you, Mistah.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love you, and of course your "Mista"
You always make my Mondays smile worthy!
Hope to see you soon my friend!
xoxoxoxoxo