Monday, April 13, 2020

Two Three Four!

One million years ago, we went to a concert at the Garde, and I talked about it because the Mavericks played one of our all-time favorite Mavericks songs -- just for us! -- that we like to call . . .

. . . Two Three Four!

Well, we don't get to go to concerts now. And well, we don't get to do a lot out there in the outer world any more. But, hey, we do get to do a lot in the inner world.

The Mumsie Orchid, for example? Well, she loves the inner world. Plus she loves the Mavericks too . . .

Wait, let me show you. Ready, Mumsie Orchid . . . ?

Hit it!

All You Ever All you ever do is bring me down 

Making me a fool all over town 

They all wonder why I wear a frown 

That's 'cause honey all you ever do is bring me down 

That's 'cause honey all you ever do is bring me down 

Honey all you ever do is bring me down . . . 

. . . Two . . .

. . . Three . . .

. . . Four!

Wait a second. Raul Malo's going to have to change the lyrics.

1 comment:

mom said...

I love this Ellie, I'll have that song in my head all the day....
two three four.....
xoxox