Monday, May 10, 2021

Motherly Love

 It's not that often that Mom gets half of her daughters in one place at one time . . . 

. . . throw one of the world's most awesome granddaughters into the mix, and you've got yourself a Mother's Day for the Ages.

It was so lovely to be with my lovelies, and we even had about twelve seconds of sunshine . . . 

But then we had to get to work . . . 

We rolled wada like nobody's business, and these photos are just too weird not to include . . . 



It was a highly successful operation except for the fact that Mom was on a zoom call with her siblings and she couldn't hear them because we could not shut up for one second.

Nope, not this crew . . . 

I'd show you the giant bucketload of our finished product, and the incredible Lebanese meal that Jacquie created for us, and the gorgeous spread on the table, and the fabulous wines, but, well, we were too busy partaking in it all to take photos.

But it was One for the Ages, truly. My half-Irish / half-Lebanese sisters, and my Irish Mom, and my one-quarter-Lebanese niece proudly carry on our Lebanese food heritage and man oh man, am I grateful to be a part of this particular team.

Thanks for a great day, everybody. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Meanwhile, back in the old days . . . 

We had ourselves a pre-game Time in the Whaling City . . . 

The Fun never stops around here . . . 

. . . whaddaya say we have some more?

2 comments:

Julie said...

I adore these photos, you all look like supermodels in every shot. I love you peeps and miss you so much!!! So glad you got this time together. Beautiful stuff xoxoxo

Joan said...

I agree with Julie - supermodels for sure. But boy oh boy oh boy!! How your mom's heart must have been BURSTING with love and pride. She done good, that's fershore!!!
As my Jewish friends say, "Oy, she was kvelling!"
xo SILJNB :)