Monday, November 15, 2021

The Maple

It's been gorgeous around these parts lately.

 

Our maple is spectacular these days, but we still have summertime ferns, and of course . . . The Tree.

We're in the middle of all the seasons . . . 

. . . and it's glorious.

But in the meantime . . . 

Mistah and I had Hair Challenge.

I totally won.

Interlude over. Back to the trees. 

How I do love the trees.

The red maple seems faraway, but she's ours, and the poor thing has a claw-like branch which seems to be acting unkindly toward her . . . 

The non-red maple has no such intruders . . . 

She was my backdrop to a family zoom yesterday . . . 

I got to see faces. And they liked our tree.

This maple of ours . . . 

. . . she gets lit up by the sun and every single time I look at her from any angle, she gives me joy . . . 

. . .  great maple joy.

No comments: