Monday, November 19, 2012

I Wasn't There . . .

. . . but apparently Mistah Schleckah went to Boston on Saturday . . . .

. . . at least the photos on the little camera indicate that he did . . .

. . . and indicate that he took photos from riding in his friend's car, on the way into the big little city . . . 

. . . they apparently had a special, secret-code-like-route straight into downtown . . . 

. . . through the neighborhoods of good ol' JP . . . 

Mistah wants me to join him next November; he has it all planned out . . .

. . . and man oh man alive do I have beloved peeps in the greater Boston Metropolitan Area . . .

. . . I mean, my Mom is a born-and-raised Boston girl, and every memory of Thanksgiving as a kid involved Brookline and Reading and Wakefield and Belmont and Waltham and Malden and Arlington . . .

So, yeah, maybe it *is* time for a trip back to Boston . . .

And hey, it's Thanksgiving week; let's head to Grammy's.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Okay, now I'm confused, this year or next?

Either way, I can't wait to hear all about it.

I've never, ever been. Okay, well once, but I was 3 months old and left on a doorstep by my mother. (I kid you not.) I don't remember it, and if I did, would likely try to supress the memory anyway, right?

xoxo
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I haven't been to Boston in a million years. Can I come? I'll play necco communion with you in teh way back. If Julie gets carsick, mom will give her a stew leonard's ice cream bucket to barf in.

xoxoxxo

Jacquie

mom c said...

Those were the great Thanksgivings, weren't they? All 8 of us piling in the big old Ford station wagon and heading off to Boston on Wednesday noon. Then we all had a field trip with uncle Brian on Friday,great memories, love, mom

Meg Butler said...

I am 100% in favor of a Corey girls trip to Boston!! Keep me posted!!