Monday, December 31, 2012

A Snowstorm, Just For Me

You heard about this snowstorm, right?

It poured down snow on Saturday, inches and inches, in just a couple of hours.

I mean, the rest of Connecticut has gotten feet of snow so far this season, but here in New London, well, it just doesn't ever snow . . . 

. . . until it does.

And when you finally get a storm like this? Well, I suggest you get yourself a Mistah, because the results are quite spectacular.

Mistah went for a Walk in the Woods . . . 

. . . and he brought me back the most precious present a man can give his woman . . .

. . . that's right . . .

. . . a snow-covered path through the woods, just for me . . .

. . . and snow-covered boughs, just for me . . .

. . .  skeletons of trees through the snow, just for me . . .

. . .  and mountain laurel, Connecticut's own state flower, covered in snow, just for me . . .

. . . Isn't it just wonderful? A gigantic snow-covered landscape . . .

Just for me.

3 comments:

snow covered in Central PA said...

this Winter Wonderland really has been a beauty to behold! Glad you got a share of it :)

Beth said...

OOOh, very pretty!! How very lovely. We are just stuck with rain here in SD, although knowing Mistah, he could probably make that look beautiful too ;)

Enjoy your just-for-you wintery wonderland.

xoxox,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

gorgeous! Happy New Year, my darlings.

xoxo
Jacquie