Monday, June 17, 2019

Sometimes Peeps

Sometimes, not often, almost never, not ever enough, we get to see some of our peeps . . .

. . . and when we do? . . .

. . .  boy do we love it.

. . . and we look good doing it.

I'm just so deeply thankful. I got to actually have conversations. I have sisters whom I love -- nay, adore -- and never get to speak to. We live millions of miles apart and never get to have face-to-faces. And to finally have one minute to actually talk and think and drink and ponder and reflect?

I've always thought I was one of the luckiest girls in the world . . .

. . . but now I know I am.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I adore your blog, it always brings a smile to my face, and this being one of the worst Mondays in a while, thank you, I really needed a little pick me up. You always come through.

Thank you my friend!
Have an amazing week!

Kathy P said...

And if we had just hidden in the ledgie loo for 1 week we could have been there too! OOOOOH! So exciting! Love you all so much!

mom said...

What a lovely day it was....beautiful pics Bill!!
xoxo