Monday, March 2, 2020

Palm Trees and Maple Leaves

I swear I was here a few days ago . . .

I know, right?

Plus . . .

. . . fish tacos.

And moonie and Venus rising over palm trees and I know.

But now?

Now I get to watch Mr. Dibble making maple syrup.

Seriously.

This is what I get to do. Hell, this is what I choose to do.

There are perks, though . . .

. . . there is Jane . . .

. . . and there is Jane In Steam . . .

. . . I love Jane.

Oh, wait. There's Mr. Dibble again. Never mind him . . .

. . . except for his elixir . .

. . . which either catches sunlight beautifully or glows from within.

It's a pretty amazing set-up over there across the river . . .

. . . but it seems to me they could be using their brain power -- and their kid genius' brain power -- to create one whole hell of a lot more than maple syrup . . .

. . .  but that's just me.

But seriously. It looks like they could generate Life over there. At least an early form thereof . . .

Anyway. The earth-colored peoples were lovely . . .

. . . oh so lovely.

And the toys were trotted out . . .

. . . and the chickens gave us snacks . . .

. . . and the maple syrup? . . .

. . . well, I guess we'll have to wait and see about that.

And in the meantime?

I swear I was here a few days ago . . .

*Sigh*

No comments: