Monday, January 24, 2022

Winter Beach

Mistah and I walked at Ocean Beach yesterday and it was stunning.


The photography and the beach.
 
I was having a moment when I was thought I can not wait to dive into the water then sit on my chair and lotion up and read my book and drink my cool beverage.

And then I remembered that's months and months away.

And then I remembered that it's going to be here before I know it.

When I was younger -- and I was always, always younger than I am now -- I hated winter. But now Winter and I are okay with eachother. We get eachother. We tolerate eachother.

We know eachother is going to move on.

The beach is stunning any time of year . . .

. . . including this time of year.

I mean, it's no Fourth of July . . .  

Fourth of July, 2017

. . . but if recent history has anything to do with it, that'll be here before we know it.


No comments: