Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend 3 way: Saturday morning


It still feels like winter around here, but then I remember when it was really winter.

How many children do you think I've got in here?


Ah, the pool, on a crisp almost-spring morning
Well, here it is, the weekend. While Ellie ponders the New England winter, Jacquie settles into her Italian hotel (with whoever else was in that bag), and I head off to the pool. While there I plan to ponder the fact that although I may not be in Italy, at least I'm in no danger of seeing ice hanging down from my rooftop....

2 comments:

basketball watching in PA said...

way to rub it in, beth!

the snow is melting and it was a high of 59 degrees AND lacrosse season is under way..plus, no tsumani warnings in Central PA. Gotta focus on the positive and ignore your sunny photo and thoughts of Italy.

Mom C said...

I neeeeed some pool time, come to me summer...... xoxo Mom C