Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fancy pants

I got the word(s) last Thursday: "She's ready."

Really? Are you sure? I'm bit skeptical, but hey, she actually spends more time at preschool than she does at home, so, okay, we try it your way.

I informed the girl. She was in.

Saturday morning arrived, we were ready.

Bring it on.

I think.

Hello, Target!

Uh oh, slim pickins.

But it's really only between these two, anyway.

Well, maybe there are a few other contenders...

No, I think we're good.

I think I'm going Princess

Yep, the winner is Disney (of course).

Yep, happy with my choice.

Thank you, thank you.

I AM two, you know.

A quick show to my dad before the moment of truth...

Oh dear!

There we go.

Uh huh, baby, I got this.

I got this princess fancy pants shit x 7, yo.

5 comments:

Pat said...

How adorable...and great news!
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Way to go, little C! She is absurdly adorable. Hope it's going well, one of my least favorite stages of parenting for sure, lol. Good Lord, Beth - you're finally done with diapers?! Congrats to YOU, girlfriend.

xoxo

Jacquie

Mom C. said...

Could she be any cuter? Good luck little C... love, Mom C

Logical Libby said...

We are taking that shopping trip this weekend. It's time to get serious.

Good luck, and godspeed.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

She's a mini-Beth. And I mean that in every way, most especially the not-poop-in-your-pants way.

Totally adorable, Beth, and I feel like I'm right there with you two, through every step of the road to victory.

Just so awesome. And her jeans? Well, will you take me shopping with you next time? Because LIttle Ms. C is cooler than I am.

xxx
Ellie