Monday, June 6, 2022

Bustin' Loose

When I talked to Mom at 4:44 every day, I'd regale her with stories of our Field Work. She'd always said we were (well, *I* was) working too hard but I always said, "But it's not work; I love it." 

I love it.

There needs to be a different phrase for Field work.

Work is work. But gardening is fun. Hard, yes. Taxing, sure. But fun. And ever so rewarding.

Exhibit A. 

Exhibit B.


Exhibit C.

Okay, we can't go on like this, plus I'm a terrible photogrophist, but let me tell you this . . . 


Cacti Corey is about to bust loose . . . 

And we will be there for her.

Let's just call these next photos Exhibits A through Z . . .  

. . . everything is busting loose.

These make me happy.

And these make me happy and are soon going to make me even more happy. When they, you know, bust loose.

And the hydrangea? Oh, loose it will bust.

The Iri have already done all their busting, and have made this season so spectacular, and are handing it over to their next friends . . . 

. . . these guys . . . 

. . . and this butterfly bush guy . . .

. . . and these grape vine guys.

We are all about to bust loose together.

No comments: