Monday, December 13, 2010

outtakes

It's Monday, it's been summer this weekend. We found out that maybe our resolution to be done with all bizarro pediatric medical issues when we kiss 2010 goodbye (don't let the door hit you in the ass, mofo) was maybe a bit too optimistic. So whaddayagonnado? Cry? Or laugh?

We set out to take a Christmas card photo on Saturday, because it is what one does when it is Christmas time and one's children are lovely. These didn't make the cut for cardworthiness, yet their awesomeness simply must be acknowledged. Celebrated!

This is my kids, in all their weirdly awesome glory:

























 

5 comments:

hasn't done the card yet in PA said...

I can't imagine why the last picture didn't make the Christmas card :)

Looks like fun and made me feel warm inside...could be the weather or could be your great, happy, goofy kids!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh dear. They are so incredibly weirdly awesome. And also awesomely weird.

I love those 3 shots when the two of them are just cracking right up.

And I simply cannot believe the bizarro pediatric medical issue dragon is rearing his ugly head again. Begone, dragon! Get out of our lives.

Love you.
Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Okay, I must know...why so cryptic...what's up with your boy??? I even checked the dreaded Facebook, but I see nothing but a cone head photo and a giant trophy (congratulations, btw!). What's up??

Love the photos. Love your chitlins. Love the OB light. Love San Diego. Love u too.

xo,
Beth

Mom C said...

I love those two munchkins, cannot wait to see them..... love mom

Mom C said...

I love those two munchkins, cannot wait to see them..... love mom