Monday, August 5, 2013

snippets

As you may or you may not be aware, I am in the midst of a whirlwind summer vacay and I've been just about all over the place. I'll be home Tuesday night, after which I sorta kinda promise to start putting stories and photos together for some class of tale telling, but right now the kids are cracking up and Jane has cookies and my Stella's getting warm, so please indulge me while I cheat, yes *again*, and just throw some great pictures your way. K? k.

We started in Tahoe, and the Blair Witch Cabin

then we went from San Francisco

to New York

to Connecticut

where I dug through old photos

and greased up mom's back

with Dad and the mushroom wallpaper and and hot Jesus

YAAAAAAY!  

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

YAAAAAAAY is right.

That is one self-righteous whirlwind.

See you in a couple of hours!

Ellie

Beth said...

Wow! Snippets indeed. Can't wait for more details.

Love all your photos, but *especailly* the one of you in your awesome Greese shirt applying the ol' baby oil to mom C. CLASSIC!!!

xoxo,
Beth

MB said...

Love these! xo

Bree at Clarity Defined said...

I love this... but mostly the cheer jump.