Friday, April 18, 2014

A Smattering . . .

 It's Friday, peeps, and you know what that means.

Time to clean out the camera.

Here's Jennie and me on Sunday . . .

 . . . and here's that self-same, newly-green grass, covered in ice, on Wednesday.

 We'll get there, though. We're getting closer and closer. As is Mistah's spiral.

Speaking of Mistah, here are some bananas, looking very yellow against a B&W background, because Mistah is very smart and clever.

Here Jennie and I are again, at our favorite watering hole, manning the fort . . .

 . . . and doing a bang-up job of it, I might add.

Here is one of New London's best murals, miraculously free of cars parked in front of it. It's the first time that has ever happened.

Here is some scungile salad and prosecco, a reward for doing 10 minutes of yard work a couple of weekends ago.

And, finally, my favorite . . .

This cracked me up, every time I watched March Madness online (until I realized I wasted my entire "free pass" on early-round games).

Only 62% loaded??

That's more like it.

I've got some catching up to do.

3 comments:

Lisa S said...

Oh, those pictures of you and Jennie at the Dutch! Am jealous that Mikey D gets to see all the New London gorgeousness in person this weekend.

Beth said...

Love these, Ellie. Not sure how I missed them yesterday!

You and Jennie are adorable ;)

x0x0x0,
beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

love so much!

50% loaded, puhleeze

love you sister. come here to me.

xo
Jacquie