Monday, April 28, 2014

Multi-Dimensional

I know it seems, from my posts, that all I ever do in my life is eat snacks and drink booze.

Yum, snacks . . .

. . . Mmmm, Booze . . .

But there is a lot more to my life, there really is.

First of all . . .

. . . we're greening up around here. We are! Finally.

Second of all, yesterday we had snacks . . .

. . . and we had booze.

Both.

And . . . 

. . . we had our Westy back, from her rest cure.

We had snacks and we had booze and we had our Westy.

You see that? Multi-dimensional.

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

...and all is right with the world. Welcome home, Westy!

ps: I'm starving.

xo
Jacquie

Anonymous said...

love everything about this post... xoxo mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

you are certainly a multi-tasking multidimensional gal, E!

xoxo,
Beth