Monday, March 11, 2019

Stylized Scenes of Winter

Nevermind what I said last week.

Winter is never going to end.

We had a gorgeous day of desk-basking on Saturday, followed by a Sunday of driving rain. It's not even the first day of Spring yet, when the weather typically begins to become truly horrible, so I don't know why I'm surprised, but I'm ready for this particular Winter to be over, and for the bluebirds and the butterflies and the rainbows and the unicorns to make their fluttery, ethereal appearance.

They're not here yet.

So in the meantime. I give you Stylized Scenes of Winter, Mistah-style.

In the interest of full disclosure, these photos are from last winter. Way back in early 2018. When we still had our innocence.

I could impart my usual blahdey-blah, but I think these nuggests speak for themselves . . .

. . . let's hope they do . . .

. . . because me myself personally?

I'm burying my head in the snow . . .

. . . until I can bury it in the sand.

No comments: