Monday, February 1, 2021

Snow Day

Here in the Northeast, in the US of A, we are forecast to get a boatload of snow dumped upon us over the course of the day -- 8 to 14 inches, by the sound of it.

I was hoping to wake up to a foot already on the ground, with that pervading socked-in quiet that is distinctly unique to a snowstorm.

Alas, only a couple of inches have accumulated so far, and the snow is falling in light swirly circles.

But hey. A snowstorm is a snowstorm is a Snow Day, and I'll take it.

I will read.

I will roast cauliflower.

I will make soup.

I will make baba ganoush and hummus.

I will race to the window every time the snow plow drives down the street then backs out.

Here's a Before photo of the zen rocks on the picnic table, so we can compare and contrast After. Because who doesn't love to Compare and Contrast? I do, that's who.

And here's a Before photo of the Tree and the Field because who doesn't love the Tree and the Field? I do, that's who.

Happy Snowstorm, everybody.

Happy Snow Day.

1 comment:

Dawnie said...

Another snow nerd here.