Monday, August 2, 2021

Back, And Better Than Ever

 ITAM is back.

I know, I know, it's been several long, tear-filled, hopeless years without it, but a new day has dawned, and ITAM has found a new home in August, and I am happy to announce it is officially International T-Shirt Appreciation Month.

And what better way to kick off the festivities than the return of the Dharma Bums?

Three of my favorite boys in all the land were on my deck yesterday, and they happened to be sporting their ITAM regalia -- coincidentally, serendipitously -- and well, all became right with the world.

Especially when the lobster rolls hit those empty plates.

And then? Even better?

Sports.

There was throwing . . . 

. . . throwing and catching . . . 

. . . and more throwing and catching . . . 

Lots and lots of throwing and catching and frisbee amongst these boys. I've known Mistah for 30 years but I've known Scott and Lou for 40 and hanging with them all just filled my heart with joy and love.

I'm on the IL so I was on the sidelines basking in the love and taking mediocre photos and celebrating the fact that ITAM is back, my friends.

And better than ever.


1 comment:

mom said...

Love you and your boys...what a great day!! xoxo