Monday, December 14, 2009

monday mumbojumbo

So, I was supposed to attend a very cute girl's first birthday party this weekend, and had the notion that the blog fodder would be abundant. But as luck would have it, there was a puker in the birthday hizzle, and while the party can be postponed, the blog post can not!

What I do have is a couple of random photos and expressions for your amusement.


This is how I feel when it rains and rains and rains and rains:


And this is how I feel when it finally stops:


I've been working on the Christmas cards that evolved from the beach outing pictured above, and I've written about half of the stack so far.
.
I'm proud to report that I've only written the year wrong on four.
.
So far.
.
With a sharpie.
.
Here are some of the many runners up for the prestigious Christmas card photo:
.

They love each other.

This is a hocus-pocus, fingers crossed, pretty please measure to ward off the piggie flu before vacation:

Finally, a seasonal message from Skinny Santa:
.
Peace, out.

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I love your wack-ass chitlins so much, Jacquie. They are such gigantic goofballs. And very very fierce.

Love the mumbo. AND the jumbo.

And peace, out, back at your bad self.

xxEllie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh no, was Carsyn sick? I know we had two pukers in the house.

I love that jummping-for-joy photo. It makes me want to get up off this chair, leave work and head to the beach!

beth

Anonymous said...

Awesome beach jumping photo!

Mom c said...

Skinny Santa looks soooo tall, and I love his sneakers. Love the action shots, I miss those two. love mom