Friday, January 13, 2017

Jacquie's 2016

2016 was a doozy, man. Shall we? 

It started out much like the current year has, with rain and rain and rain and rain. but then...

January 
February was a big month. We had a visit from Mom and Julie and Colleen and a Superbowl party, but most importantly we were adopted by this kid:

February
 In March I had a fun-filled and heart fulfilling visit with my sweet, lovely sisters
March
 April frequently found me in an unfamiliar seat

April
 In May I traveled to Boston for a  gathering

May
 And June was and will always be all about the girl

June
 July included a really great trip to the East Coast

July and July and July
 August brought some major changes, because it is after all a long strange trip

August
 In September I got away from it all

September
 We reached out to lend a hand in October

October
 I'll always tell my favorite story in November

November 
 We wrapped the year up under a fallen tree in December

December
What a year! 2017 is off to an interesting start. I can't wait to see where the year takes me!

2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I *love* going back in time with you! I especially love revisiting July. This blog is so helpful to those of us who can no longer remember anything. Thank you!

And is it my imagination or are your chitlins growing in front of my eyeballs?

I wish *you* all the best and most in the 2017 chapter of this long strange trip, schnookums.

Love you desperately.
xoxox
Ellie

Beth said...

2017!!! So much forward movement already, dear Jacquie! It's going to be an excellent year full of change and growth. Limitless possibilities. Yay!

2016 - well, yeah, wow! A lot of travel and a lot of upheaval. You handled it all with grace, as per usual.

love you!!!!!!

xoxo,
b