Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shoulders back, Barack

Yeah, okay. So that debate was a little painful. Do me a favor though, would you America? Hang in there. Pay attention. Think it through. Let's all regroup and stand tall behind our main man

My smart sister Julie summed it up nicely in an email to our President today:

Hey Barack-

I am voting for you, and I'm doing all I can to get others to the polls to do the same. But I need you to step it up on the debate front, buddy. I know you're busy run
ning the country and it's bullshit that you have to get up there and squabble against that smug little prick on a national stage, but this is part of it. You have to fight for us, who are fighting for you. Shoulders back! Eye contact! Get fierce! Remember who you are, Barack. We need you, we love you, we believe in you, and we know you're the best person for the job. Do you? Show us!

Love,

Julie
 
Shoulders back, Barack. You've got this. 

love, 

Jacquie



2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love. Swoon. Awesome.

xx

Ellie

Beth said...

Perfectly put, Julie. And big bird looks pretty good doing his thing too. Love the post, J :)

Now we just need Barack to stand strong in mountain pose and whoop some smirking, scumball ass. As he most surely will per Julie's eloquent request.

beth