Friday, July 17, 2015

aaaaand Friday

'scuse my french, but it sure seems like we're all phoning it in this week, and I'm inclined to continue the tradition.

What? We're busy! It's summer!

Which photo, though. It will clearly be one from the many delectable moments we captured while Aline was here, but which of the spectacularly random array of photos will be worthy of singular featuring?

Is it this contender?

I mean, yeah. We're so happy, so cute! But omg WHY the target sunglasses? Imagine how perfect it would be without?
Who could go wrong with this moment?
Then there's the whole unexplained mermaid scene, with these two being all like: 

 and

while we behind the cameras were all


Contenders, all of them.

But none as worthy of this one, with perfection in every inch:


Happy Random Summer Friday, my darlings.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Munchkin!!!! How I miss it. Cappi in the back, on the counter, as per usual, is cracking me up in that last photo.

Lots of goodness in those random photos, J. I'd not seen that first one. Man, we sure ARE cute!

xoxo,
Beth

Beth said...

Actually, I've decided that that first photo is full on Charlie's Angels!

b

Pat said...

Angels??? ...in your wild imaginations.
Sure seems like a wonderful time. Glad I could make a cameo, if weird, appearance.
Love, Pat

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh fierce card game. Do *not* look at Beth's cards, y'all.

Okay, I called it in on Monday. For like the second time in my fool life.

I like your sunglasses.

Happy Friday!

Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Wait there are no cards. There is no card-playing.

As you were.

E.