Friday, March 10, 2017

2nd frousins

Would you just look at these two lovelies?


It was so nice to visit with the wonderful Rubios last week, we had a nice dinner and shared some laughs, and reminisced about the relationship that Clara and Mia have formed over the years. I know there are more photos hiding around somewhere, but here's what I've got so far:

First meeting in 2009, they kinda hit it off

Secret beaching in 2011


An after Thanksgiving stroll - also in 2011? That doesn't seem right. 

A desert hike in 2015
I love the second cousin thing. I don't know if I know any of my own second cousins - they must be out there somewhere! In Ireland, I bet. Hmmm, I might just have to take a field trip over from Scotland this May....



2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Yes! Long-lost 2nd frousins in . . . Scotland!

These are great, Jacquie. Those FACES. Homehgah. I die.

Aren't they lucky to have this thing? It's just so cool. And you and our 1st frousin Sheila ain't too shabby either.

I die of the love,
Ellie

mom said...

My cousins the Kellys have kids who are your second cousins...they live in Massachusetts.
There are others scattered around Ireland/England, not sure about Scotland...
love these two adorable frousins....
mom