Monday, March 27, 2017

Madness

Oh, these hoops. Oh, how they slay me.

Tonight the UConn women go against the upstart Oregon Ducks. And although I know everyone thinks UConn women win all the time, well, don't think that means it's *easy* on us, the fans. It's not. It's the opposite of easy. It's hard.

It's exhausting.

So. Go UConn! I feel confident that Huskies can, um, beat? eat? the Ducks. I hope so. I do always enjoy duck 'orange.

And those other Elite Eight games?

That Stanford / Notre Dame game?

That Mississippi State / Baylor game?

Holy Madness.

And the men?

Can you believe Gonzaga?

Can you believe the Tar Heels?

Can you believe the pesky Ducks?

Can you believe the incredible Gamecocks?

March Madness, baby.

Bring it.


Go Huskies!

5 comments:

Dawnie said...

Nice photo of Lou's Stanford sister to kick things off today. Connecticut Huskies all the way!

Jacquie said...

Go sports! Yay ball teams!

Ps: gamecocks? This is a family blog, keep it clean.

Xo
Jacquie

Loves the Madness in Central PA said...

I'm with you on the Madness! And having a local kid on UConn's team this year has made the milestones even sweeter. I'm glad my bracket is busted because I love a good upset! The fowl rule the final four!!

Beth said...

All I have to say is Go Huskies!

xo,
Beth

Katrin said...

You took me to a UConn game in 1991! I remember the Huskies mascots. And after that we took that photo of a wonderful red barn. What a great souvenir. Katrin