Monday, June 18, 2018

The Mountain Cabin

No, I'm not going to tell you where our Mountain Cabin was . . .

. . . nothing to see here . . .

. . . nor am I going to tell you how to get there.

All you need to know is this.

After the bliss of the gigantic love wedding family love fest of the foreveryoungandmurrell love-ness -- there was love, I'm telling you -- Mistah and I headed up into the mountains -- mountains that shall remain anonymous . . .

. . .  except they looked like this . . .

. . . and blissed out for a few days.

And by bliss? . . .

Well, yeah . . .

. . . by bliss I mean bliss.

We hiked . . .

. . .  Hi Mistah!

We ate delicious food . . .

We drank Jacquie's delicious beer . . .

. . . and Jane's delicious champagne . . .

. . . and we reminisced daily about the Ashevile lovefest . . .

. . . but mostly . . .  

. . .  we blissed out.

In our Mountain Cabin.

At the corner of Paradise and Shangri-La.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Man oh man, does that ever look glorious! I was swept into moving hell immediately upon my return from Asheville so only gave the most cursory of glances at the photos you emailed. The cabin looks divine, I want to live there.

Love you, miss you!

Gail Watrous said...

What a lovely memory you two made! Thanks for sharing!