Monday, July 6, 2020

July

July is a lot of things.

July is full-on Summer.

July is full-on Summer-but-not-yet-at-the-beach.

 July is hydrangeas . . .

 July is new stairs . . .

 July is visiting Mumsie and Bill Sr during an oil change . . .

July is Yuccy. Yuccy! Look at you go.

By the way, do notice a trend here? These are photos from my phone that I took which means they stank. Because I stank at photographism.

But Mistah is on a mini-vaca so I decided not to make him work for me.

And speaking of Mistah . . .

 July is seafood lobster salad . . .

And July is growth. So much growth. Metaphor? Possibly. But sun and heat and rain can do that to a being . . .

 . . . Habañeros are Exhibit A . . .

 . . . and Tomatoes are Exhibit B . . .

But those are for next month.

It's July . . .

. . . in all its glory.


No comments: