Monday, October 19, 2020

Got Away

We got away.

My life is easy in these weird times, but Mistah has been working so very hard, and we were lucky enough to get away on a Get Away. 

We got Gone Away.

It was just the three of us in our (scrubbed clean and sanitized) little rental house house -- me, the Mistah, and our clorox wipes.

It was beautiful and stunning and lovely and everything we dreamed for . . . 

. . . beautiful . . . 

. . . stunning . . . 

. . . lovely . . . 

. . . and dreamy.

Oh yes . . . 

. . . We had ourselves a Time.


5 comments:

Neena said...

Once an explorer, always an explorer. I'm not ready to step out into this new Covid landscape yet, but I'm happily daydreaming about where my little Ollie and I will go when the world is open to us again. So glad you shared your adventure with us. ��

mom said...

What a lovely getaway, so happy for you two, and your clorox wipes....
love you mom

jck said...

holy gorgeous!

Elizabeth Fente said...

sounds amazing! your photos are stunning! Where exactly is this gorgeous place?? Sending a big hug Ellie!! xoxo

Gail Watrous said...

Sounds like a dream—good for you!💕