Monday, September 23, 2013

This is why you hire the pros

In this age of digital cameras, where you can immediately see your results, and continue to take and review your clicks to infinity, some think there is no need for professional photographers.

I disagree. (Unless, of course, you're Ellie, and have a resident semi-pro in house.) Here's my proof of principle.

My shot of my girl and Des & Eric's girl:

 


Breaane Leach's (of Breaane Leach Photography) shot of these same girls:


Need I say more?

No, I need not.

5 comments:

Seeing a Professional in Central PA said...

I'd guess you were the pro...more spunk in your shot :)

Pat said...

Techniques are both good..but I will take the clean one.
Love, Nonnie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

those girls are so adorable, dirty or clean, that I could eat them alive.

but I won't.

xoxox
Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I *adore* that shot of those two. And yes, I'll admit, your shot scares me a little bit. But just a little bit. I just can't quite believe those gargoyle are alive on this earth without me knowing them.

Awesome.

Ellie

Bree at Clarity Defined said...

Aw, thanks Beth! :) Can't wait to see both your girls again this week!