Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cha, cha, cha, changes....

Good morning dear readers of me and you and ellie.

Have you been wondering what's going on? What's with all the no posts, late posts (okay, so that's my norm), and not-in-order posts?

We've been going through a bit of a transition here. You may have sensed -- with the increasing re-posts, and later-and-later-in-the-day posts, and hints dropped in various recent blog posts -- that we're a wee bit overwhelmed with other life stuff.

It's become too much of a responsibility of the majority of us, SO, instead of chucking it all together, we've decided to pare it down to one post per me or you jacquie or ellie, per week. You'll see a new post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from here forward. I'm still not clear on who has which day --  but it will work itself out.

We hope our abbreviated format won't deter you from continuing to stop by to see what's up.

xoxo,
Beth

Oh, and PS, in true me&you&ellie style, don't forget that:


3 comments:

grumpy brother said...

I'm glad you didn't stop all together. I would have really missed reading it.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I would *die* without the blog.

Also, I would *die* without hyperbole.

Heh, heh.

Love you lovelies. Onward!!

xoxooxx
Ellie

jacquie said...

Thanks for updating the masses, Bef! I'm hoping to actually write more words and shit with a lesser demand to find the time.

love you, love blog, love love

xo

Jacquie