Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I don't know about you people, but me myself personally, I've got myself a prizewinnah:

Seriously.

Even way back when, surrounded by scads of little girls, she looked fabulous.

Sorry Jacquie.

Oh, there you are.

Seriously fabulous. Even when Mom was inches away from giving birth, and I was therefore inches away from *not* being the baby any more . . . and I held that position for 3 years -- longer than anybody else except for Jacquie, who still holds it, decades later -- Mom still looked fabulous.

Hello my name is Joe.

Sometimes, even a Mom needs lifting up.


Thank you, Mom, for being ever-fabulous . . .

. . . way back when . . .

. . . recently . . . 

. . . and now.

5 comments:

mom said...

Oh, Ellie, what a Mother's Day tribute, no fair tears on a Monday morning! Thank you so much. I love you.
mom

Noelle said...

You Corey girls are a lucky bunch! Beautiful tribute to a beautiful mom!

MB said...

Love this, Ellie! What great photos of you Ellens! xo

Beth said...

Love the Ellens!

And hell yes to a prizewinnah -- you girls lucked out.

xoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

We sure did luck out. Love seeing these photos of my beautiful mommy, and can't wait to see her love and in person so so so soon!!!

Xoxo

Jacquie