Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baja sneak peek

I have so many photos and stories to share about our southern Baja vacation!! What a good time!

But my vacation also caused an incredible back log here at work. My company went and launched the new website without me! The very day after we crossed the border. Since then, unsurprisingly, the office has been inundated with subscriber communication (not all of it pleasant), and overlooked gaffs to fix, and general we-gotta-make-this-shit-right-as-soon-as-possible scrambling.

So...I'm only able to provide a quick peek of what transpired in Baja.

Here's how it started out:

And here is how it ended:


2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I love your tired gorgeous girl.

xoxoxo

Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I love her tan back, and I miss you!! Totally crashing bday tomorrow

Xo
J