Monday, April 30, 2018

The Best Seat in Provincetown, Redux

Remember when I was famous?

Yeah, that was cool.

Well, we found ourselves back in Provincetown, back to being blissed-out happy, back at -- you guessed it -- back at the Best Seat in Provincetown.

And because that place has a magical vibe, and because we finagled ourselves an additional day in P-Town, and because we were having such a wonderful time, when a random guy said to us, "Give me your phone -- I need to take your photo from outside the bar; I promise I won't steal it," we responded, "How do we look?"

Oh, we looked good.

You can see the reflection of guy's hand holding my phone . . .

. . . you can see the guy's whole reflection in the glass . . .

. . . you can SEE THE GUY. And his thumb . . .

He is my favorite guy. Here's to you, guy.

Provincetown is a special magical perfect place and I don't want to tell you about it because I don't want you to go there so we can have it all to ourselves but okay fine. Here are some phone photos. You're going to have to wait until next week for Mistah's refined camera ones . . .

The us . . .

. . . the lighting . . .

 . . . the ocean . . .

. . .  the Mistah . . .

. . . skipping rocks . . .

. . .  the everything.

Seriously. Never come here.

3 comments:

Jane Corey Holt said...

looks heavenly! And you look beautiful.

JS said...

If you invited me to visit, I'd check with my favorite wife to see if she might put it on her social calendar. Of course, we might end up in P-town and you and Mistah could be someplace else. And that would not do.

Jacquie said...

You guys are both so adorable and beautiful and happy and awesome. Oh, and famous of course. Love the reflection guy, too!

xoxo

Jacquie