Thursday, May 3, 2018

impact

We discussed the meme at brunch on Sunday, and I told Missy in no uncertain terms that if she nominated me, I’d ignore her.

Naturally, on Monday morning, I saw this:


“Post the art from 10 albums (one each day) which impacted you, without comment, and nominate someone else to do this”. - Day 7
I nominate Jacquie just because😜

To which I promptly replied:

Because you know I'm not going to do it? K. I've enjoyed yours though!

And I *had* enjoyed hers, and many of the many, many others who’d been posting album covers.

And I *had* been impacted by albums in my life, quite majorly really. The more I thought about it, the longer the virtual list became, inside my fool head.

So Missy, I’m not going to ignore you! And I’m not going to follow the rules, though. I’m posting it here, and I’m not nominating anyone ot follow suit unless they feel like it. Oh, and I’m not limiting myself to ten.
















1 comment:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh man, these are brilliant. So many thoughts and feelings! So much impact, those albums have had. Majorly is right. Did we grow up in the same household or something?

And now my fool head is swimming with all the albums and all the thoughts and all the feelings. And all the songs.

And you forgot JCSS.

Love you! Love this.
Ellie