Monday, March 1, 2021

March Oneth

Ap-PAR-ently, after all these years and years, the only blog I ever posted on March Oneth -- as my Dad would say -- was this one from 2010.

The only one on this very day! Since 2008! What are the odds, I ask you.

So please. Enjoy Playing With Fire.

But please. Be careful.


MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010

Playing With Fire

Hanging out in the Keys is not all fun and games, you know.

Well, okay, it is for Mistah and me.

But not for everybody. Some peeps train for the circus while in the Keys.

Like our new friends Neal and Cheree.

Well, okay, Neal and Cheree aren't really training for the circus . . .

. . . but they could be.

I mean really. Take a look:

Can you believe the things they can do with fire?

Check it out:

We're not coming back. But don't worry about us: We're joining the circus with Neal and Cheree. We'll be fine. Just send burn ointment. 

No comments: