Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend 3-way: featured photos

I’ve been feeling a wee bit whiny uninspired about the weekend 3-ways of late. It’s not that the topics have ceased to inspire, quite the contrary. It’s just been difficult to find the time that these musings deserve, and I’ve felt like I’m phoning it in. I said as much to my lovely co-bloggers this week, and asked if they would try a little experiment with me. Since it was my turn to set up the 3-way, they didn’t really have any choice but to agree.

The instructions were to upload a photo sometime during the week. A photo of anything at all. My task would be to do something or write something to tie the photos together or maybe to talk about the miserable failure of the idea.

I was in the midst of another hilarious facebook chat session with Ellie last night when I clicked over to check on the project, and I saw that a photo had been posted. I immediately asked Ellie if it was hers or Beth’s, and announced that I now knew that I had the perfect shot to add. Ellie’s response was something along the lines of “wait, what? Was I supposed to do something?” leading me to surmise that Beth’s photo had been the first. By the next morning, Ellie had added one. Can you imagine my delight when you see how this came together? I cheated a little. Sorry.
Behold, the weekend 3-way photo project:


Obviously, the first photo posted served as inspiration for the others, as soon as I saw Beth’s I thought of those moon hole pictures that my boy and I were trying to create at the Charger game. But Ellie hadn’t seen or heard of the images I was inspired to add, and then she went and uploaded a moon photo! It’s just so awesomely grand. Weirdly awesome, one might say.

So, what do you think?

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Perfection! I can hardly wait to try it out next weekend :-)

Thanks, J!

xo,
beth

Mom C said...

huh? Mom C.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

LOL, Mom. You always did tell it like it is.

It *is* weirdly awesome, Jacquie. Let's see where this takes us.....

xxxx
Ellie

apartments in dubai said...

Really those are awesome pictures. I loved it. I am looking forward to see some more pictures and interesting posts here.