Thursday, June 13, 2013

Here kitty, kitty

I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

And not in some subtle, you must call on the akashic record and the deepest recesses of your timeless soul to decipher it.

No, it's telling me via Facebook. (I know!)

You look skeptical. But it's true.

Not one, but two, yes two Facebook friends have posted photos of kittens they have rescued. This week. two this very week.

Here is the first batch. There were 5 in the litter but my friend has off loaded two of them. One female and two males remain.



Hello girl kitty!

What a handsome young sir.



These cats are actually in Los Angeles, but one (or three!)could be hand delivered on Saturday.

Next are these darker, closer-to-home kitties....

I know!
 My friend let me know that the gray and calico are the tamest; she just brought them into the house last week, and plans to take them all to a shelter by weeks' end, so they're still a bit wild.

Although I don't think this one is going anywhere right now....

Oh what to do.................My middle daughter is begging for a kitten for her birthday. Her birthday is less than a month away.

And if I do break down and get one of these...................which one?

5 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

That is *exactly* what you need. Three daughters, a full-time job, a new house . . . and a pet! Perfect!

You might as well go the whole proverbial nine yards and get that 40-cat-crazy last one.

Good luck!

Ellie

Pat said...

Definitely the one on the leopard skin...reminds me of Izzy.
Go for it.
Fun last night...thanks for the pizza.
Love, Mom

All in in Central PA said...

Kitties do better in pairs...i say one from each set. I'm a sucker for small furry things and I won't say whether that has served me well or not.
Happy Birthday sweet middle girl!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, they are cute. They are almost cute enough to make me a cat person. I'd take the one that is just a head in a box, that seems way easier to maintain.

xoxo
Jacquie

Beth said...

Ha, Jacquie - you funny!

And, mom, that's the one Merrell likes best too.

And how funny is this too.....we were unalbe to go view the local kittens tonight, too hectic with other activities, and when we mentioned this to another mom at the dance studio she broke out her phone and said, here, take a look at the two kittens that *we're* trying to get rid of. Weird, right? That's 9 kittens, plus the 8 or so we took a quick look at today at the humane society.

b