Monday, June 10, 2013

Polka dots

Wow, life can get so busy. I know everyone knows what I mean. Some days/weeks/months are simply bursting.

I've had one of those months. In fact, I can hardly believe that today is June 10th. But it is. The calendar says so. And so does my computer. And my phone. So it must be true.

I have so many things to blog about, but am so woefully behind that I'm going to have to take you back a bit.

But that's okay. Memorial day weekend wasn't THAT long ago, right? My birthday was Memorial day proper this year, and I'm still celebrating that event, so why not blog about that weekend here as well?

It was spent, as the last few years have been, at "the happiest place on earth." And although not every, single moment was pure joy, it was a great weekend, with lots of love and laughs. And polka dots and mouse ears...

Hotel arrival shot with Mini

Disneyland park arrival shot with Mini.

Mr Toad!

Cappi - self portrait.

No caption necessary...

Happy-go-lucky photo before we realized what the hell this crazy ride did. Holy swinging-about-crazily at amazing heights with no seat belts in a little cage!

My girl after her second visit to the park.

Departing hotel shots with Mini.

And Mickey. See you next year!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Thanks for sharing with it me, Beth. I was quite a weekend!
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I am a *huge* polka dot fan. I love them. They look good on everybody, especially your girls. And Minnie Mouse.

Looks like a super-fun weekend. And your girls are stinking adorable.

Love!
Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

so, so cute! love those little mugs of theirs.

xoxo
Jacquie