Sunday, June 18, 2017

Watching the Wheels Go Round . . .

Although I feel like all I ever do is gleefully pull weeds and clear brush and slay bittersweet -- seriously, I am a bittersweet-slaying super hero -- all the photos I have are still-life. Peaceful, sedentary, non-moving, non-shoulder-wrenching sitting.

I guess it makes sense -- I mean, you can't really take photos when you're wresting snake-size bittersweet roots from the depths of the Earth -- but still. We really need to put down the lopper and pick up the camera every once in a while.

But in the meantime, according to my peaceful, sedentary, non-toiling photos, I'm just sittin' here . . .

. . . on the beach . . .

. . . hanging with Big Cac . . . 


. . .  watching the rain pour down from our bedroom window . . .

. . . at a bar.

Hey, wait, that photo reminds me of something . . . 


I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go 'round and 'round.

I've been at it for years.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Although I'm now really wishing I could see some bittersweet-slaying super hero photos, these are so lovely. We all need to rest. And go to the beach. And gaze out of bar windows.

xoxo,
b

jacquie said...

Look at your pensive, reposed self! You've earned that seat for sure, sister.

love you!

xo
Jacquie