Monday, July 23, 2012

july stupid 23rd

Last night my sister and I sat with our kids at a couple of tables right next to a decidedly creepy belly dancing street performer, and we talked about that day...those days. She and I had been home with dad when it all went to shit. If only our presence could have somehow saved the day. We're day-savers, we Coreys! Not this time, though. Two years fly by, and I want to catch them and squeeze out more time. We didn't get enough time! I really miss my dad.

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

You and me both, Jacqueline. You and me both.

xxEllie

Meg Butler said...

Thinking of you girls and your mom today; love and miss you all!

MB said...

Aw, Jacq. I miss Dad so much, too. xo

Beth said...

Aw, Jacq.

I'm glad you and Julie had each other to talk it through with. That doesn't happen every year.

xoxoxoxo,
Beth