Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So here's what we've been up to.

What we've been up to is a *lot*.

Just look at us, sitting by Mistah's spiral, solving all the problems of the world:

You got a problem?

You got something you need to discuss?

You got a Jonny Wonder on your hands?

Consider your problem solved.

In the meantime, we've also broken almost all our wineglasses recently and have had to buy new ones . . .

Enter . . .

. . . Big Carl. 

Hello Big Carl! All 9½ inch, 28 fluid ounces of you, you gorgeous creature. Welcome to the family.

And welcome Rose of Sharon to the family, too. We were given Rose of Sharon when Dad died, and she bloomed her flowers on Kidney Day. She's missing Dad these days too . . .

And two shout-outs:

My godson cuts cake like pie. Awesome job, Elliott . . .

. . . and Dorothy? Get better, Girl!

3 comments:

dreaming in Central PA said...

please send Mistah to Happy Valley to fix all our problems! I had a dream last night where I was the surprise guest at a Corey girls gathering and Mistah took a picture of me! I'm so glad my dreams can at least be happy!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, that pie-cut cake is the best! I'm going to try that next time. Who needs a boring ol' square piece of cake?!

I would very much like to become better acquainted with Carl.

Perhaps while gazing at Rose of Sharon.

And I can't wait to see the photo that Mistah took of Central PA during her surprise guest visit.

xoxox,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

That is seriously awesome cake cutting, how hilarious!! Fingers crossed that that I can get a drink from big Carl Corey before it gets broken.

can't wait!

xoxoxox