Friday, November 23, 2012

Plymouth rock in a glass

I shared a most excellent Thanksgiving day dinner with my fabulous mother yesterday at none other than the Grant Grill in the famed and historic US Grant hotel in downtown San Diego.

This was actually our second Thanksgiving dinner here, and we again found the food to be amazing, service stellar and company the best.

We weren't quite ready to jet off after feasting, however, so hit the bar instead. We perused the beer list, but after giving the cocktail menu a glance, decided we must taste the Smashing Pumpkin. We didn't have any pumpkin pie, and there would be no leftovers, so it was the right thing to do.

Apparently we aren't the only fans:





Jack o'liquor, sans goblet. Cheers!

4 comments:

stuffed in Central PA said...

Looks like awesomeness in a glass to me!
Happy Thanksgiving!
xo

Pat said...

It was a wonderful day and I loved the smashing pumpkin...woke up thinking about it!
Love, MOM

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Holy MOSES that looks so awesome. And I deeply love love love that you and Pat got to enjoy a smashing pumpkin together last night. How awesome!

But really. Please? Invite me next year?

xxxxEllie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

That looks absurdly delicious! Who will make me one?

Happy Thanksgiving, lovie pie :)

Jacquie