Wednesday, November 21, 2012

too random for words

I was cleaning up some files on my computer, and came across a folder that was named to indicate that it contained photos taken by my boy. I didn't look at the date, just double clicked to behold the most awesomely bizarrely random photos that I have ever seen. And I've seen some bizarrely random photos in my day.

It starts with a heartwarming series in my driveway, with two tiny wee tattooed lunatic nutbars:





fave.
Next we move indoors, to enjoy the special unique perspective of a young boy not yet too cool for fun:







Then we prepare to go somewhere


And hey, it's Christmas time!






Back home... a canine investigation





then there are approximately one million photos from Hawaii. Beautiful, stunning photos of the glorious big island. But you've seen all of those, those are not what we are here to discuss today.

We're here to discuss the affects of wind on the face of a boy in the back seat of a convertible in Hawaii.









I'm sorry about that.



3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Holy Moses. Now that's random.

The freakishly scarily wacky back-seat-of-the-convertible shots freak me out. And scare me. Which equals success for your boy.

Man, boys are weird. And your boy would probably hate to hear this, but that very last photo of him is adorable.

Happy Random Day!

Ellie

Beth said...

Wow, that was a trip! What a treasure trove of fun weirdness.

Perhaps he'll end up being a dentist? Or a vet. Or a strong man in the circus, lifting up various cars and trucks with ease! So many roads.....

Thanks for sharing ;)

xoxox,
Beth

Mom c said...

Love that Jimbo.... xo mom